Content Creator for the Social Media Team
We’re looking for a hands-on social media content creator. For this role, you need to be able to combine a big sense of creativity and have an eye for the topics that our editors publish about. The content you create will be posted on our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. Your work is essential for Shaping Europe’s social media presence and branding, and the growth and visibility of our organisation. Requirements:
- Experience in academic and journalistic writing
- Knowledge on the European Union and its policy
- Proficiency in Canvas
- Research Skills
- Proficiency in English
- Availability (+/- 8 hours a month)
What do we offer?
- An interesting and fun way to contribute to a better Europe
- A passionate team and a European network
- Unique opportunity to become more knowledgeable and gain experience!
- Like every role at Shaping Europe this position is volunteer based.
Interested? Please email Sandra with your resume and short motivation to apply, or send in your questions to PR@shapingeurope.eu.