Vacancy: Content writer for Editorial Team (EN)
Content writer for Editorial Team (EN)
Ever thought about how people seem to hold negative ideas about the EU and want to change that? As an editor and writer with Shaping Europe you can! So far our diverse team has worked on broad and engaging issues related to the EU ranging from consumer protection to sustainability and international relations. Each member of our team gets to decide for themselves what they write on, making it possible for you to have a genuine impact on the topics you care about.
We are proud of the quality of our publications and highly value a demonstrated ability to write in an engaging and informative manner. If this resonates with you, then come join us! For questions, please reach out to Marnix Vermeer via email@example.com. Requirements:
- Inspired to write articles about European policy and politics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Willing to help progress a young European think tank
- Assertiveness to approach and work with experts (a.o. Officials, politicians, and academics
- Availability (+/- 4 hours a week)
What do we offer?
- An interesting and fun way to learn, gain experience, and contribute to a better Europe
- A passionate team and a European network
- Unique opportunity to become more knowledgeable and gain experience!
- Like every role at Shaping Europe this position is volunteer based.
Interested? Please email Linda with your resume and short motivation to apply, or send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also looking for new members of the Dutch editorial team, see this vacancy.