Events & Activities Organiser
We are looking for a hands-on person who loves taking initiative and bringing people together, either online or in-person. Do you enjoy networking and organising? You would work in a team of volunteers that organise panels, workshops and social activities for the Shaping Europe team. This role is key to the development of the wider visibility and networking power of Shaping Europe! Requirements:
- Motivated to contribute to a constructive debate on Europe
- Creativity and digital savviness (e.g. for online streaming of events)
- Networking qualities
- Part-time availability (+/- 4 hours a week)
- Working together in a team and achieving milestones energises you
What do we offer?
- An interesting and fun way to contribute to a better Europe
- A passionate team and a European network
- Unique opportunity to become more knowledgeable and gain experience!
- Like every role at Shaping Europe this position is volunteer based.
Interested? Please email Ruben with your resume and short motivation to apply, or send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.